PriorThai successfully entered the German Market with the help of Consultinghouse's Market Evaluation & Market...Read More
A business plan is a document that serves as a guide to your business and conveys its prospects and growth potential. In order to obtain financing or for other reasons listed above, one must have a sound, well written professionally prepared business plan that can clearly and concisely articulate your business model and present a complete story about the business. The business plan must demonstrate that considerable thought has been given to various details that impact and contribute to the success of the business. The business plan must be able to pass the intense scrutiny of sophisticated lenders, investors and others. The reader must be able to understand the business and feel confident that the business plan objectives are achievable. The business plan is thus one of the first and most important documents a business needs.
Most business plans are rejected due to poor organization and formulation of the business plan, inadequate attention to necessary details, lack of clarity, or failure to properly communicate in writing the ideas and vision of the business. First impressions are critical so don't miss a critical opportunity simply because your business plan is not properly prepared and presented.
Most individuals find the process of preparing a business plan on their own an overwhelming and tedious task. With International Business Partners at your side, you will have the confidence that a professional is working with you to guide you through the business planning process and make it a worthwhile experience rather than a tedious task. Your business plan will be prepared by a professional consultant with actual hands on experience in running a business.
Our professional business plan services can help you develop a dynamic, comprehensive, cost effective and professionally written customized business plan. Our business plans are tailored to suit your specific business vision and in meeting lender or investor expectations of content, organization and clarity.
International Business Partners is always focused on results and customer satisfaction. Some possible reasons and situations where you may need a business plan and the assistance of International Business Partners include
Our services at a glance:
- Applying for funding for a start up business or franchise.
- Applying for funding for working capital, expansion, etc for an existing business.
- Applying for the SBA section 7(a) Loan Program for small businesses.
- Applying for the SBA section 8(a) Business Development and Small Disadvantaged Business Certification Program which provide assistance and access to the federal procurement market.
- To purchase and fund a franchise.
- For a real estate development project seeking funding.
- For purchasing commercial real estate.
- To support a lease application.
- To pre qualify as a vendor, agent or provider of services.
- For arranging or seeking potential strategic alliances, joint ventures or partnerships. Strategic planning.
- Feasibility study to determine if an idea warrants implementation.
- To assist in completing a partially prepared business plan.
- General Consulting and Coaching assistance services.
Please find further market expansion services for Germany here.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.