Tata Autocomp Germany runs its business better with ConsultinghouseRead More
- Receive guidance from experts with local regulations
- Stay updated with local statutory law
- Keep transparency by complying with local reports
- Let our specialists analyse the processes and evaluate risks
- Profit from many years of expertise in the German market
- Avoid penalties and extra costs
- Analyse business opportunities
- Receive insights and best practices from our many years of experience
- Monitor your company’s actions and policies
- Ensure that the company’s decisions comply with German regulations
Operating within and across the European Union requires an understanding of local accounting practices. For this reason, the management of corporate governance has become an increasingly important exercise. Global groups often face challenges when it comes to IFRS or GAAP reporting, local compliances and local statutory filing requirements.
These are recognized challenges, and for companies that operate across country borders a simple way to meet them is to find a partner with the expertise and ability to handle these processes, regulations and compliance issues.
Consultinghouse has this expertise. We already help international firms to manage local compliance matters, as well as evaluating risks, threats and opportunities for your new or expanding business in Germany and Europe.
Whether your are incorporating a new business, looking into a possible new acquisition, or simply want to protect your intellectual property in Germany.
Counselhouse is comitted to supporting international clients to add a legal perspective to your business operations in Germany. All legal services are provided exclusively by Katerina Koleva & her team. www.counselhouse.eu
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.