Vyrian successfully enters the German Market supported by ConsultinghouseRead More
German business relocation
Stay compliant with German regulations
- Receive legal advisory
- Profit from our many years experience
- Avoid penalties and minimize risks
- Comply with the German authorities
Save time while Consultinghouse communicates the authorities
- Let us take care of the process for you
- Focus on your core business
- Rely on trusting partners
Don’t worry about the German bureaucracy
- Let our specialists analyse the processes and evaluate risks
- Receive guidance from experts with local regulations
- Stay updated with local statutory law
A company incorporated in Germany can transfer its effective centre of management abroad without affecting its legal identity, subject to the approval of its shareholders in general meeting. As a result, the company loses its German nationality and must comply with the laws of its new host country. Equally, a foreign company may move its effective centre of management to Germany, in which case it must comply with the laws of Germany.
Despite the fact that the legal effect of a relocation has not been harmonised at the European and international levels, there has been a growing trend towards corporate mobility.
The shareholders are the people who have to take the decision to change the company's official seat. This entails amending the Articles of Association and the amendment has to be certified by a notary or notarized solicitor. The notary will also forward a notification to the German Trade Register.
The official seat has to be de-registered with the current commercial authority and re-registered at the new commercial authority. In addition, the change of the company's registration has to be reported to the German authorities. Here, the German authorities of the old as well as of the new region have to be informed about the companie's change of seat.
How we can help you
When planning to relocate a business, it is important to follow German regulations. Consultinghouse serves businesses by communicating with the German authorities and additionally our professional services can be provided to deal with individual business challenges, in order to ensure the smooth relocation of your business.
Let us be a part of your success story
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
To learn more about how we can add value to your business in Germany, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Contact us Book a meeting https://wa.me/4917671750811
Book your advisory call today
We help you to assess the current phase of your business and to build your personal roadmap about how your business can start and grow in Germany.
Market Entry Newsletter
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.