Momenta is an autonomous driving company from ChinaRead More
- Register as a foreign company to employ talent in Germany
- Install your first employee as a permanent representative
- Profit from Consultinghouse’s many years of guiding foreign companies to employ talent in Germany
- Get access to the German qualified workforce market
- Receive guidance from our experts about recruiting in Germany
- Be advised on all aspects of the employment process
- Receive professional advisory for employing in Germany
- Profit from our many years experience in the field
- Avoid penalties and minimize risks
- Comply with the German authorities
When foreign companies wish to conduct business in Germany, we would typically always recommend to incorporate a deditcated legal entity in Germany. There are several company forms to choose from and from all available company forms the GmbH (German limited) is probably the most used form, as it provides great flexibility to sustainably develop business in Germany.
However, sometimes foreign companies would like to employee talent in Germany (e.g. a sales manager to develop business in Germany, or a technical engineer to provide customer service in the field) without incorporating a German legal entity.
This is usually the case when a foreign company would like to test the German market without engaging in greater responsibilities. Once the German market has been successfully tested and more opportunities are arising a German GmbH can be established at a later point in time.
When foreign companies wish to employ talent in Germany withouth the need to incorporate a new German legal entity, we can help with the following services
- Implementation of a permanent representative in Germany
- Support with work contracts to meet the specific German requirements and regulations. (Services provided by www.counselhouse.eu)*
- Obtaining a obligatory German payroll tax number
- Providing a dedicated payroll specialist who will be the point of contact for both, the foreign employer, as well as the employed permanent representative in Germany
- Monthly payroll calculations and reporting
- Access to the payroll portal
We support foreign companies that wish to employ employees in Germany withouth the need of incorporating their own German legal entity.
Learn more about what we can do for your employees in Germany.
Labour leasing license (AüG)
We help to obtain a AüG license for Germany.
We run your monthly payroll in Germany.
We help to structure work contracts for your employees in Germany.
We apply work permits for your employees working in Germany.
European blue card
We help to obtain a European blue card for specialists working in Germany.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Customized payroll solution to power Interstate's market expansion strategy for the DACH regionRead More
Animas Centre for Coaching successfully entered the German market using Consultinghouse’s incorporation soluti...Read More
1600 Cyber Int. GmbH successfully entered the German market using Consultinghouse’s incorporation solutionsRead More
Pari Robotics sets foot in Germany and opens Subsidiary with the Support of ConsultinghouseRead More
Freyr successfully entered the German Market with the help of Consultinghouse's Comprehensive Market Entry Sol...Read More
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.