Market Entry & Business Administration Services for QueryNowRead More
- Make sure that your representative is in conform with the german law
- Secure a legal and transparent market entry process
- Start your business in Germany in accordance with all regulations
- Legal aspects covered by our legal team
- Many years of expertise dealing with German authorities
- Be advised by the best in the market
- Avoid extra costs and save time to focus on your core business
- German bureaucracy handled by Consultinghouse in partnership with Counselhouse
- No work outsourced or subcontracted
- A high degree of security and flexibility
- A trusted and experienced partner for your business
Nationals from non-EU countries who wish to enter Germany as a representative of a foreign company are required to obtain a valid special purpose residence permit (AE) for a maximum of 12 months from the competent immigration authorities.
The AE can be extended upon expiration by a maximum of 6 months in justified individual cases at the discretion of the immigration authorities. At the latest, after the expiry of a total of 18 months, the foreign principal company must declare to the local immigration authority whether or not it would like to take part in the local economic life with all rights and obligations.
If the conversion of the representative office into a company is not desired under German or foreign law, the residence permit of the representative is not extended; the representative is then required to leave the country. If the conversion of the representative office into another legal form is desired, the purpose of the representative's current residence permit must be decided according to the provisions of the Residence Act.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.