According to the Foreign Trade Act (AWG), payments by non-residents or to residents on their behalf must be reported by the residents. Payments by residents to non-residents are also to be reported by residents.
- Payments that do not exceed EUR 12,500 or whose equivalent does not exceed EUR 12,500 (splitting into several partial amounts to circumvent the reporting obligation is not permitted)
- Payments for the import or export of goods, as these are already recorded in the export declarations or customs declarations;
- Payments for short-term loans with a term of no more than 12 months, as these are repaid within one year and therefore do not affect the annual statistics or would unnecessarily distort them. Overnight deposits or fixed-term deposits with a term of up to one year that are invested by residents with foreign banks, including their repayment, are also not subject to reporting.
- Payments in this context means not only the movement of money, but also the offsetting and offsetting of amounts, as well as the bringing in of property and rights in companies, branches and permanent establishments.
Individual solutions for individual customers: Based on extensive and cross-sector experience in advising companies, Consultinghouse advises and accompanies you in the conception and implementation of the individual solution tailored to your company, both to check reports in the past and to ensure correct fulfillment the reporting requirements in the future.
Our expertise includes both the analysis of payment flows and the identification of relevant business transactions, as well as all levels of automation to simplify the submission of reports - from the manual electronic generation of reporting records in the data format specified by the Deutsche Bundesbank to the fully automated submission of reports -, so that you can face the Deutsche Bundesbank's auditors with confidence.
Consultinghouse can help you to register your international payments from and to Germany with the German authorities in order to stay compliant in Germany.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.