Bakken & Bæck Successfully Incorporates a sales office in GermanyRead More
When new business is being developed in Germany, also the employment of new staaf has to be considered at a future point in time. In regard to recruiting and managing human ressources, Germany represents a land known for its excellent reputation for highly educated workforce. It is absolutely mandatory to seek and retain high professionals to navigate your business in Germany on a daily basis.
The German labor and employment law regulates the employer-employee relationship in the nature of a contract of employment. Our expertise can be brought into an organization to assist in the development and implementation of an effective HR strategy:
- Setting up and maintaining employee files
- Contract of founding Shareholder(s)
- Comliances & Regulations
- Contract compliances
- calculating commission fees and other variables
- people analyses, efficiency reviews
- setting up and operating payroll systems
- payment processing
- HR strategy advisory
- calculating and paying social security contributions and withholding tax, PAYE and other contributions at local, regional and national levels
From the creation of the the first contract along participating shareholders, towards the setup of a complete operating sales organisation, our legal professionals can advice campanies through the process of developing their business within and across the German marketplace.
For legal support, please contact our legal partner Counselhouse.
Related business cases
Freyr successfully entered the German Market with the help of Consultinghouse's Comprehensive Market Entry Sol...Read More
Pari Robotics sets foot in Germany and opens Subsidiary with the Support of ConsultinghouseRead More
The Marketing Start-up Dynamic Yield successfully opened their office in Germany with help of ConsultinghouseRead More
Consultinghouse's Accounting & Payroll Solutions allow Unbounce to focus on their core business and their clie...Read More
Related business solutions
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.