- Receive reports about your business’ performance in Germany
- Meet the financial authorities’ deadlines
- Minimize risks and protect assets
- Avoid penalties
- Improve your operations
- Control the cash flow with the support from our advisory team
- Profit from Consultinghouse’s many years of experience in the market
- Explore the market's full potential
- Receive guidance by the best in the market
- Grow your business with sustainability
- Get a better return on your investment
- Ensure financial health to your business
A global economic power shift is being accelerated by high investments and improved business communications between emerging markets and today's developed markets.
Our advisory teams believe that the relationship and communication between emerging and mature markets will continue to improve and a stronger need for global overhead and governance will become even more important.
By focusing on solid business operations across local boundaries you set the right infrastructure to evolve your business to become a global player in your market place.
Our controlling solutions enhance the quality of your financial reports. Our accounting* advisory professionals provide our clients with great solutions and knowledge in regard to providing reports to foreign investors about management-relevant information on the performance of their current business operations in Germany and Europe.
Our reports are always tailored to our customers' needs. In this way we ensure that every one of them meets their specific requirements.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping internationally structured companies from around the globe and across industries to define and realize their business growth strategy in Germany and the wider European market.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.