In contrast to a GmbH and an AG, the partners in an OHG have unlimited liability. Every partner is legally obliged to participate actively in operating the business unless the articles of partnership (Gesellschaftsvertrag) provide otherwise. The OHG can sue or can be sued in a court of law. For internal matters decisions should be made unanimously, but articles of partnership usually allow decisions by a majority of votes.
|Liability||All partners are personally liable without limitation.|
|Statutory capital||Not required|
|Corporate bodies||Board of directors, supervisory board, shareholders' meeting|
|Financial Statements||The partners represent the company. A General Partnership is not a corporate entity.|
EBIT - Trade tax on income of 12% - 21%
- Consultinghouse can support expanding companies in the foundation process
- Registration to the commercial register and to the local trade office
- We help to align communications with German authorities
- We help to stay compliant when doing business in Germany
- Our cooperation partner Counselhouse can help expanding companies to reduce the legal risk when creating a permanent establishment in Germany
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.