The General Partnership
In contrast to a GmbH and an AG, the partners in an OHG have unlimited liability. Every partner is legally obliged to participate actively in operating the business unless the articles of partnership (Gesellschaftsvertrag) provide otherwise. The OHG can sue or can be sued in a court of law. For internal matters decisions should be made unanimously, but articles of partnership usually allow decisions by a majority of votes.
|Liability||All partners are personally liable without limitation.|
|Statutory capital||Not required|
|Corporate bodies||Board of directors, supervisory board, shareholders' meeting|
|Financial Statements||The partners represent the company. A General Partnership is not a corporate entity.|
EBIT - Trade tax on income of 12% - 21%
How we can help you
- Consultinghouse can support expanding companies in the foundation process
- Registration to the commercial register and to the local trade office
- We help to align communications with German authorities
- We help to stay compliant when doing business in Germany
- Our cooperation partner Counselhouse can help expanding companies to reduce the legal risk when creating a permanent establishment in Germany
Let us be a part of your success story
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
To learn more about how we can add value to your business in Germany, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Contact us Book a meeting https://wa.me/4917671750811
Book your advisory call today
We help you to assess the current phase of your business and to build your personal roadmap about how your business can start and grow in Germany.
Market Entry Newsletter
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.