Interim management is the temporary supply of an individual with management expertise into an organisation. These individuals are referred to as 'interim managers' and will typically be experienced business leaders who are able to manage an organisation through a period of change or transformation, provide stability to a business following the sudden departure of a senior leader, or provide a highly specialised skill set which a business may not have internally.
An organisation may choose to pursue the interim management route because the role in question is not a permanent position or a permanent executive/manager cannot be found fast enough.
Interim managers are typically hired for three to nine months and help organisations who are undergoing major change, trying to implement a critical strategy or are looking to plug a critical management gap.
Consultinghouse can help provide interim executive management solutions under the following scenarios:
In the case of
- Bridging of a sudden vacancy until the post has been filled
- Substitute for a manager who has been called to do other task
- Short-term refilling or completion of work to be done.
- Impounding of the management in crisis - after re-orientation or business turn around
- Providing experience and capabilities which aren't available in the company, starting new activities, being in charge of projects or carrying out mergers and acquisitions.
- Management of cooperation projects from different enterprises and consortiums
Our Consultinghouse interim executive management solutions provide companies with the following benefits:
- No extra staff costs
- Flexibility because there are no long notice periods
- Bringing transferable skills and know-how to the business
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.