Freyr successfully entered the German Market with the help of Consultinghouse's Comprehensive Market Entry Sol...Read More
A virtual office setup includes a prestigious mailing address, phone and fax numbers, basically everything you have in a real office with a secretary.
However, unlike a real office, expenses for renting a virtual one are significantly lower. A virtual office allows avoiding expenses on renting a physical office space, the necessity to hire staff, which automatically means that you save money by not having to pay any salary. One of the most important factors is that a virtual office starts its work straight away, which allows you to avoid costs related to delays in business activities in the process of company formation.
- Legal and mailing address for your company
- Local phone and fax numbers, calls to which can be redirected to any other number in any other country
- Processing the correspondence and sending it to your head office or to one of your representatives
- Secretarial services, business correspondence, written and oral translation, filling out forms and other questionnaires
Related business cases
Pari Robotics sets foot in Germany and opens Subsidiary with the Support of ConsultinghouseRead More
The Marketing Start-up Dynamic Yield successfully opened their office in Germany with help of ConsultinghouseRead More
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.