- Are you allocating the proper resources at the right places?
- Have you calculated the realistic return of investment for this new endeavor?
- Expand your operations to the heart of Europe
- Establish a long term success strategy plan for your business
- Get a deep understanding of the German market from our specialists
- Identify suitable business partners
- Optimize your sales performance by monitoring and improving your operations
- Stay competitive in the market
- Expand your portfolio
Developing a long term business strategy is what makes the difference between a successful and a non-successful business in the long run, especially when entering a new market. Hiring a trusted facilitator can be the solution to help your company identify and implement new opportunities and initiatives to your current business model.
Consultinghouse and its team of specialists can help your company analyze and better reallocate your current resources, in order to develop your competitive advantage, as well as improve your profitability at the German market.
Our business strategy solutions include almost all key business areas, such as:
- Corporate strategy
- Growth strategy
- Market entry strategy
- Sales performance
- Brand management
- Intellectual property advisory
Consultinghouse helps your company to formulate and implement a winning strategy, from front-office until organizational aspects. By establishing a strategic business plan in cooperation with our clients, we build the confidence that investors will, indeed, profit the most in a strong German economy.
Our strategy solutions at a glance
Market expansion services
Expand your market to Germany with us.
Learn more about what we can do for your employees in Germany.
Our business services help you to run your company better in Germany,
Counselhouse provides a legal perspective on your business in Germany.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.