- Preparing a successful plan
- Implementing strategies
- Close work with management team
- Encompass all front and back office areas
- Find the right funds to your project
- Understand and know how to handle the cultural business differences
- Get insights from our team on investors relations in Germany
- Profit from our consultant’s experience
- Receive a tailored finance plan for your business situation
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Grow your business in the German market
When the intention is to enter a new market, to acquire another company or simply to commercialize new products & services, capital from external sources often has to be found.
The Consultinghouse capital raising program is designed to support companies to define their business growth plans. We have the experience to draft an individual finance plan and to source the right investors to realize your successful business approach in Germany and greater Europe.
Our advisory teams support companies when it comes to due diligence of pre-investments and the actual funding of investment capital. Upfront we provide strong guidance to shape your future business. Find out more about business plans and how we can help.
- Offering support on realizing the planned synergies (with a clear focus on the financial impact).
- Preparing a plan of approach for the project in close collaboration with the managements of both companies.
- Drawing up detailed integration plans for individual areas (sales, operations, finance, etc).
- Offering help in bringing together different cultures.
- Support in communicating the business plan among stakeholders.
- Please note that Consultinghouse does not provide legal- or tax due diligence services.
Please note that Consultinghouse does not provide legal- or tax due diligence services. For legal and tax services, please contact our legal partner Counselhouse.eu.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.