- Get a deep understanding of the German taxation regulations
- Understand the different types of taxes for each company form
- Get advisory for the best company form for your business and avoid extra costs and unnecessary taxes
- Avoid penalties for late payments
- Be advised by our team of specialists consultants
- Stay updated with the tax regulations in Germany
- Focus on your core business and let us take care of the bureaucracy for you
- Understand Germany’s double taxation agreements
- Be advised by our taxes experts on the best company form model for your business expansion in Germany
- Optimize your investment decisions
If a foreign company operates a branch office in Germany (business office, factory, etc.), its profits must be taxed in Germany. The taxes incurred depend on the legal form of the company. They correspond to the taxes that a company with the corresponding German legal form would have to pay.
The profits of the branch which is taxed in Germany is either exempt from taxation in the other State or is subject to taxation there, in which case the tax paid in Germany is charged against the corresponding tax of the other State. Details are provided in the Agreement for the Avoidance of Double Taxation (DBA) concluded by Germany with the other State.
In particular, income tax or corporation tax, solidarity surcharge, payroll tax, trade tax and value-added tax are payable.
Please find an overview about German taxes as follows
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.