This combines a limited liability company with a limited partnership by making the former the sole general partner of the latter. The limited partners are, as in the case of every KG, only liable to the extent of their registered holdings.
|Liability||The General Partner is unlimitedly and personally liable for the partnership's liabilities. The Limited Partners are only liable with their capital contributions to the company.|
|Statutory capital||Euro 25,000.00 to set up the GmbH|
|Corporate bodies||Only a General Partner is entitled to represent the company. A GmbH & Co. KG is a partnership and no corporate entity.|
|Financial statements||The partners represent the company. General Partnership is no corporate entity.|
EBIT - Trade tax on profit 12%
= Tax basis for the income tax of the partner.Each partner’s portion is subject to his personal income tax or corporation income tax. Credit of trade tax on income only against the partner's personal
income tax (only for individuals). No dividend withholding tax.
- Consultinghouse can support expanding companies in the foundation process
- Registration to the commercial register and to the local trade office
- We help to align communications with German authorities
- We help to stay compliant when doing business in Germany
- Our cooperation partner Counselhouse can help expanding companies to reduce the legal risk when creating a permanent establishment in Germany
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.