Japanese Ltd. becomes Shareholder of a German GmbHRead More
Identify new business opportunities
- Elaborate a high growth strategy plan
- Receive specialized investment guidance
- Profit from a fast growing marketplace
- Grow your business in Germany and Europe
Minimize risks and costs by consulting with our specialists
- Understand the cultural business differences
- Be prepared by the best specialists for all M&A phases
- Monitor the entire M&A process
Understand the market and evaluate the best strategy
- Analyze different scenarios and potential distresses
- Ensure long-term success
- Achieve organic growth
- Gain insights from our market experts
Do you want to grow market share? Diversify risk? Add new competencies? With a well-created growth strategy in hand, you’ll be better prepared to recognize possible mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures that could help shift your company toward its ultimate goals.
Achieving high growth starts with a true understanding of the marketplace as it really exists and how your firm is actually perceived (not as you’d like it to be perceived). Do your research and understand fully what each firm—the acquired as well as the acquiring—bring to the equation.
In the end, a successful high-growth strategy will include the following elements:
- It is forward-looking—A good strategy is not just a response to what has been. It’s about what can be achieved. Where do you really want your firm to go? How will you get there? What needs to happen to do it?
- It doesn’t require complete consensus—If absolutely everyone thinks it’s a great plan, then you’re not taking appropriate risks.
- It does require buy-in—Senior management must be onboard and embrace what needs to be done. Without management buy-in, any strategy is doomed to failure. But don’t forget your employees. Workers at all levels should be enthusiastic about what the firm is gaining and where it’s heading.
- It focuses on implementation—High growth requires careful implementation of every aspect of a business strategy and plan. Follow through with implementation.
If M&A is a part of your growth strategy, focus on the emerging culture and brand and carefully shape the new firm. And consider carefully how the merged firm will generate organic growth.
How we can help you
For more than 30 years, we have been helping internationally structured companies from around the globe and across industries to define and realize their business growth strategy in Germany and the wider European market.
Let us be a part of your success story
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
To learn more about how we can add value to your business in Germany, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Contact us Book a meeting https://wa.me/4917671750811
Book your advisory call today
We help you to assess the current phase of your business and to build your personal roadmap about how your business can start and grow in Germany.
Market Entry Newsletter
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.