Bakken & Bæck Successfully Incorporates a sales office in GermanyRead More
- Get access to the German qualified workforce market
- Receive guidance from our experts about recruiting in Germany
- Be advised on all aspects of the employment process
- Receive legal advisory for employment in Germany
- Profit from our many years experience in the field
- Avoid penalties and minimize risks
- Comply with the German authorities
- Understand all immigration requirements
- Be assisted on the work permit application
- Profit from Consultinghouse’s many years of expertise in the German market
When new business is being developed in Germany, the employment of new staff has to be considered at some stage. In terms of recruiting and managing human resources, Germany has an excellent reputation for its highly educated workforce. It is absolutely vital to seek out and to retain highly qualified professionals to steer your business in Germany on a daily basis.
Our expertise can be brought into an organization to assist in the development and implementation of an effective HR strategy along the following lines:
- Helping to obtain a work permit for Germany
- Structuring work contracts
- Advisory about the European Blue Card
- Advisory about the Labour Leasing License (AüG)
- Setting up and maintaining employee files
- Compliance & regulations*
- Sales organization Incentive management
- Territory management
- Recruitment & staff induction
- People sourcing & efficiency reviews payment processing
- HR strategy advisory services
From sourcing the right participating shareholders to setting up a complete operating sales organization, our experts can guide companies through the complete process of developing their business within and across the German marketplace.
Learn more about what we can do for your employees in Germany.
Labour leasing license (AüG)
We help to obtain a AüG license for Germany.
We run your monthly payroll in Germany.
We help to structure work contracts for your employees in Germany.
We apply work permits for your employees working in Germany.
European blue card
We help to obtain a European blue card for specialists working in Germany.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Freyr successfully entered the German Market with the help of Consultinghouse's Comprehensive Market Entry Sol...Read More
Pari Robotics sets foot in Germany and opens Subsidiary with the Support of ConsultinghouseRead More
Consultinghouse's Accounting* & Payroll Solutions allow Unbounce to focus on their core business and their cli...Read More
1600 Cyber Int. GmbH successfully entered the German market using Consultinghouse’s incorporation solutionsRead More
Animas Centre for Coaching successfully entered the German market using Consultinghouse’s incorporation soluti...Read More
Customized payroll solution to power Interstate's market expansion strategy for the DACH regionRead More
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.